Saturday, March 9, 2013

Examples of Gestalt Principles poster

I have assignments to work on during Spring Break, but also a need to review and refine my understanding of some of the principles of design that I learned last semester.
So I started Spring Break on Saturday, March the 9th by grabbing some text and images from the web and assembling them into a one-page 8.5x11" sheet or small poster in Adobe Illustrator to remind me of principles of Gestalt.
The Graphic Design website at Spokane Falls Community College in Spokane, Washington furnished the images and most of the text. There were some typos and I see now that I missed at least one.
Many thanks to this helpful website: graphicdesign.spokanefalls.edu/tutorials/process/gestaltprinciples/gestaltprinc.htm
I wish I had time to create my own text and images. That may come later.


No comments:

Post a Comment