Sunday, March 10, 2013

Love with Heart and Arrow as Gestalt Example

I was reviewing the differences between the compound path and clipping mask features in Adobe Illustrator and I saw lots of possibilities for Gestalt images. So on Sunday, March 10, I created this 8x6" image.
I see this image of the word "love," a heart and an arrow as an example of continuation, because the eye sees white space that moves from the tail end of the arrow to the head of the arrow.
I also made a file with directions. If you try this, let me know how well the directions work. I see now that this is an old version of the directions because it mentions pink lines. There are no pink lines in this image.
Now that I look at it more, the pink body of the "E" stands out too much. Maybe I can slide it down further later.

1 comment: